This is a really exciting time for the creative team at Boomerang Creative, with new clients in our portfolio we are looking for a highly motivated Junior Content Executive with a vibrant creative skillset to work across our broad range of clients.
Working closely with the senior creative team you will demonstrate the flair and dedication required to develop and thrive in a dynamic environment. This role has the potential for you to develop as a designer and content creator through exposure to a broad range of clients. You will create engaging content for a multitude of social media platforms, websites and printed collateral.
What you’ll bring…
- Preferably a year’s industry experience
- Be a team player keen to hit the ground running
- Solid communication skills and happy to take direction from senior members of the team
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong grasp of written English with the ability to adapt content to a different tone of voice
What you’ll do…
- Your work and your attitude will provide you a platform to shine, bringing new ideas to the team, enabling you to continue your development in a positive direction
- Actively challenge client briefs, seek out new creative solutions, and how best to implement them on time and on budget
- Be ambitious, creative and keen to achieve excellence in all you deliver
- Have a keen interest in social media and digital trends, and technologies and how this influences creative delivery
If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity within a progressive and dynamic company, please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, November 5, 2018 12:38:44 PM
Businesses are so much more than an office, spreadsheets and endless cups of tea. What makes your business unique is your people and their personalities. Your business should have a personality too!
Thursday, August 23, 2018 8:43:44 AM
Here at Boomerang Creative, we’ve had the pleasure of working with many brand new start-up companies and have learnt a few lessons along the way.
Thursday, July 26, 2018 9:33:28 AM
We were approached by Trinity School in Newbury, Berkshire who were looking for a local design agency to work with their design and technology department during the school’s design and technology week.
Friday, June 29, 2018 9:46:16 AM